During this period of uncertainty we accept balance payments up to and on the day of arrival for bookings in Summer 2020. With this reassurance, I hope very much to welcome you soon!
- On booking we ask for a 10% deposit, which is non-refundable but can be transferred to a future date.
- The balance payment will be due two weeks before your arrival.
- Payment can be as a bank transfer, details provided on booking, or by PayPal on request.
- Cancellations within two weeks of your arrival date can’t be reimbursed, but the booking can be transferred.
- We regret that loss, breakages and damage to the cottages may incur a charge.
- To allow us to prepare the cottages for you, please could you arrive from 4pm on the first day, and depart by 10am on the last day.
- Included in the price are linen and towels, heating and hot water, electricity, logs where appropriate, and internet.
What we provide
- The kitchen will be fully equipped and we aim to provide everything you will need. Any suggestions very welcome!
- There is plenty of matching crockery, cutlery and glassware, enough for two table settings.
- Each bed is fully made up with duvet and bedspread, and blankets are available for the colder seasons.
- There are two pillows per person, one feather and one hypoallergenic.
- Two towels are provided for each guest, one bath and one hand, plus extra hand towels in the bathrooms.
- In the bathrooms are bar soaps, loo rolls and loo cleaner.
- There is basic cleaning equipment including vacuum cleaner, mop and bucket, broom and dustpan.
- In the kitchen are washing up liquid, hand soap, a multipurpose cleaner, and dishwasher tablets for one load per day, as well as cloths and scourers, four tea towels and one apron, and two bin bags.
- An iron and ironing board are provided, and a washing line.
- Two baskets of logs are provided in The Lodge.
Things we don’t provide
- There is no food or drink of any kind supplied, neither tea, coffee, milk, sugar, flour, oils nor spices.
- We don’t supply shampoo, shower and bath gel, lotions and wipes, tissues or any other personal hygiene items.
- There is no hairdryer in the cottage.
- Candles are not provided.
- We don’t provide laundry powder or liquid.
- Please bring your own kindling and firelighters if you wish to light the fires in The Lodge.