Terms and Conditions
Perrycroft Holiday Cottages
- On booking we ask for a 10% deposit, which is not refundable but can be transferred to any future date.
- The balance payment will be due two weeks before your arrival.
- Payment can be as a cheque or bank transfer, details provided on booking, or with a card via Paypal on request.
- Cancellations within two weeks of your arrival date can’t be reimbursed, but can often be transferred to a future date.
- We regret that loss, breakages and damage to the cottages may incur a charge.
- Up to two dogs are welcome by arrangement, but must be closely supervised at all times, and not allowed on the beds or furniture.
- To allow us to prepare the cottages for you, please could you arrive from 4pm on the first day, and depart by 10am on the last day from the Lodge and the Old Stables, and by 11am from the Hayloft.
- Included in the price are linen and towels, heating and hot water, electricity, a basket of logs where appropriate, and wifi internet.
What we provide
The kitchen will be fully equipped and we aim to provide everything you will need. Any suggestions very welcome! There is plenty of matching crockery, cutlery and glassware, to allow table settings for at least twice the number of guests.
- Each bed is fully made up with feather 10.5 tog duvet and cotton bedspread, and woollen blankets are available for the colder seasons.
- There are two pillows per person, one feather and one hypoallergenic.
- Two towels are provided for each guest, one bath and one hand, plus extra hand towels in the bathrooms.
- In the bathrooms are bar soaps, loo rolls and loo cleaner.
- There is basic cleaning equipment including vacuum cleaner, mop and bucket, broom and dustpan.
- In the kitchen are washing up liquid, hand soap, a multipurpose cleaner, and dishwasher tablets for one load per day, as well as cloths and scourers, four tea towels and one apron, and two bin bags.
- There will be tea, sugar and milk, as well as a salt and pepper grinder in the kitchen.
- An iron and ironing board are provided in the Lodge and the Old Stables, as well as a washing line or drying rack.
- A basket of logs is provided in the Lodge and the Old Stables, and extra logs can be purchased from us at cost price.
- The Lodge, the Old Stables and the Hayloft have a hairdryer.
- In the Hayloft, an iron and ironing board can be provided on request.
Things we don’t provide
There is no Electric Vehicle charging point in any of the cottages. Please do not charge your car from a 3 pin socket in the cottage, as our insurance does not cover any liabilities including fire, accident or damage to property which might result.
- Candles are not provided and should not be used.
- We don’t provide laundry powder or liquid.
- Please bring your own kindling and firelighters if you wish to light the wood burners in the Lodge and the Stables.
- We do not provide any kitchen towel, cling film, kitchen foil or other kitchen consumables.
- Apart from tea, sugar and milk, there is no other food or drink of any kind supplied, neither coffee, flour, oils nor spices.
- We don’t supply shampoo, shower or bath gel, lotions and wipes, tissues or any other personal hygiene items.