- On booking we ask for a 10% deposit, which is non-refundable but can be transferred to a future date.
- The balance payment will be due two weeks before your arrival.
- Payment can be as a cheque or bank transfer, details provided on booking, or by card via PayPal on request with a 5% surcharge.
- Cancellations within two weeks of your arrival date can’t be reimbursed, but the booking can often be transferred.
- We regret that loss, breakages and damage to the cottages may incur a charge.
- Dogs are welcome by arrangement, but must be closely supervised at all times, and not allowed on the beds or furniture.
- To allow us to prepare the cottages for you, please could you arrive from 4pm on the first day, and depart by 10am on the last day, Hayloft 11am.
- Included in the price are linen and towels, heating and hot water, electricity, a basket of logs where appropriate, and wifi internet.
What we provide
- The kitchen will be fully equipped and we aim to provide everything you will need. Any suggestions very welcome!
- There is plenty of matching crockery, cutlery and glassware, to allow table settings for twice the number of guests.
- Each bed is fully made up with feather duvet and cotton bedspread, and woollen blankets are available for the colder seasons.
- There are two pillows per person, one feather and one hypoallergenic.
- Two towels are provided for each guest, one bath and one hand, plus extra hand towels in the bathrooms.
- In the bathrooms are bar soaps, loo rolls and loo cleaner.
- There is basic cleaning equipment including vacuum cleaner, mop and bucket, broom and dustpan.
- In the kitchen are washing up liquid, hand soap, a multipurpose cleaner, and dishwasher tablets for one load per day, as well as cloths and scourers, four tea towels and one apron, and two bin bags.
- An iron and ironing board are provided in The Lodge and The Old Stables, and a washing line or drying rack.
- One basket of logs is provided in The Lodge.
- Each cottage has a hairdryer, except for the Hayloft.
- In the Hayloft, an iron and ironing board and a hairdryer can be provided on request.
Things we don’t provide
- There is no food or drink of any kind supplied, neither tea, coffee, milk, sugar, flour, oils nor spices.
- We don’t supply shampoo, shower and bath gel, lotions and wipes, tissues or any other personal hygiene items.
- Candles are not provided.
- We don’t provide laundry powder or liquid.
- Please bring your own kindling and firelighters if you wish to light the fires in The Lodge.