During this period of uncertainty we accept balance payments up to and on the day of arrival for bookings in Summer 2020. With this reassurance, I hope very much to welcome you soon!
- On booking we ask for a 10% deposit, which is non-refundable but can be transferred to a future date.
- The balance payment will be due two weeks before your arrival.
- Payment can be as a cheque or a bank transfer, details provided on booking.
- Card payments aren’t accepted, but payment by PayPal is possible on request.
- Cancellations within two weeks of your arrival date cannot be reimbursed, but the booking can be transferred.
- We regret that breakages and damage to the cottages will incur a charge.
- To allow us to prepare the cottages for you, please could you arrive from 4pm on the first day, and depart by 10am on the last day.
- Included in the price are linen and towels, heating and hot water, electricity, logs where appropriate, and internet.